mrkter is a leading fintech company, providing a comprehensive solution for marketers. Our platform integrates marketing, finance, and banking functionalities to create a one-stop solution for managing marketing spend, executing payments, and providing instant financing.
Location: Israel – Herzelia
Reports to: VP of Product
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Product Manager with a proven track record in fintech. This role will report to our VP of Product and will be crucial in developing, implementing, and refining our product features.
1. Work closely with the VP of Product to define and implement product strategy.
2. Understand our users deeply: conduct user research and identify who they are, what they need, and how our product can meet those needs.
3. Translate business goals and user needs into well-defined product requirements for the engineering team.
4. Collaborate with the engineering team to drive product development.
5. Work with stakeholders across the company to ensure consensus on product direction.
6. Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
1. Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role in fintech.
2. Knowledge and experience in ERP, CRM, payment providers, banking, and lending.
3. Proficiency in analyzing complex information and identifying critical elements to drive decision-making.
4. Strong attention to detail while maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the big picture.
5. Knowledge in various marketing systems, Advertising payment plans and infrastructures.
6. Deep understanding & previous experience in system integrations.
7. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
8. Excellent analytic thinking and strong attention to details.
9. Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications.
10. Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
11. Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
12. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
13. MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred.
Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Experience in UI and UX design.
Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies, and design patterns.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a brief explanation of why they would be a good fit for the role to [email protected].